Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy.

I'm focusing on school. Also, keeping my kids focused on their schooling. Actually, that's the hard part. It's easy for me to concentrate on my studies, all the effort I put forth is used to get my kids to do their damn homework. Oh, and then feed them dinner. Then get them clean. Then pack their lunches for the next day. Then get them into bed. I cannot wait until they're capable of staying focused on what must be done.

But I'm crazy about them. Kids.

Actually, I was trying to remember what I like to do. For fun, you know? And as much work as it is to do stuff with the kids, I actually like to do stuff with them. Sitters are great every once in a while, of course. I guess that many other adults wouldn't really get it, my ex sure as fuck didn't, but I prefer activities that I can take the kids along to.

So. What else? Special girl still makes nervous, in the I'm-a-dork,-dear-god-please-like-my-kind-of-dorkiness,-shit-I-really-want-to-press-you-against-that-wall-and-kiss-your-neck,-I-hope-you're-thinking-the-same-thing sort of way. I'm slowly getting around to telling her. I'm an honest person, so I can't keep all this in much longer. Complicated.

Yeah, and also. Fuck politics. I'm so tired of all the bullshit.

No comments: