Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy day

I saw the special girl today. I get so flustered around her. I can't think straight (pun intended, or not, whatevs) and, whoa, I haven't felt this way about anyone for a long time. It's so great. Must work up the nerves to come out and tell her that I want to get to know her, ahem, better. I'll get there. Soon, 'cause this girl is driving me crazy.

Went to school today, and talked to my academic advisor. I'm enrolled! I'll start class in October, which is great. I'll have some time to get child care figured out, and also get my physical done. But I am officially enrolled! So excited to be taking this journey.

I'm really grateful for where I am in my life right now. I know that, as tough as it all seems sometimes, I have it easier than many people. I have a wonderful, supportive family helping me out, great friends that are accepting of me, and fabulous kids that keep me pushing myself to be the best I can.

No comments: