Monday, September 29, 2008

She likes me!

Too bad she has a boyfriend. But it's a long-distance type of situation, they haven't seen each other since August of 'o7. And she told him that she's in love. With me. And that I've got a thing for her, too. Thing is, that's perfect. I would totally be cool with having that love connection as friends, and a really fucking hot physical connection, but none of the icky ownership and expectation issues that can easily come along with having a girlfriend.

I had an amazing weekend. Campfires, conversations about what the fuck is wrong with society, kids running around playing while surrounded by adults who respect each kid as an individual, and enjoying a love buzz on top of the alcohol induced buzz are all just what I needed this weekend. And I got it.

No comments: